Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Evil Knievel

  
How exactly does she get up there? We aren't quite sure but this is how we have found her on several occasions. And this was just the beginning. She has now found out how to get on the counter, up a step stool to push the water button on the fridge, and to the ledge at the top of the couch. When I learned I was having a girl I was so excited because girls are mild mannered and love to sit and play. Only boys are rambuncious and fearless right? How do you baby proof a house from a climbing baby? I have yet to figure that out.

After we took the picture above, we put Melody on the ground and she attempted to get up again. As you can see she is not always 100% successful (Please excuse our laughing).  

4 comments:

MaShay & Jason said...

Oh David. Her heart is broken and you just laugh at her.

P.S. We miss you!

Emily Hamilton said...

She is so cute! You're little climber. I love the movie.

Ceci and Steven said...

Cutie! Just like Jacob likes his girls, adventurous! ;)
(in all seriousness, that's scary...I have a heart attack anytime he's about to fall off of anything...when he starts climbing I'm gonna have a hard time)

Jess said...

HA HA, too funny, and frightening at the same time!